Am I A Candidate?
You may not be a candidate if:
- You have extremely oily skin
- You are pregnant
- Have a history of keloids
- Are undergoing chemotherapy. Please wait 6 months and have doctor clearance
- You have a pacemaker or heart problems
- You have skin irritations or psoriasis near the brow
- You are sick (cold, flu, etc)
- Have used Accutane within the past year
- You suffer from hemophilia
- You have uncontrolled high blood pressure
- You are under any treatment or have an illness that compromises the immune system
- You have had ANY surgeries in the past 30 days
- You are tan or have a sunburn. We must be able to see your true skin tone
- You have had Botox within 2 weeks
- You use topical steroids on your brow
- You have had a chemical peel within one month of your appointment.
*If you arrive to your appointment and any of the above apply to you, your appointment will be cancelled and your deposit forfeited.
Other things to note:
- If you have diabetes, it can cause your brows to heal slower and have results that appear greyer
- If you have acne in your brow at the time of your appointment, you will not retain pigment in that area
- If you work out immediately prior to your appointment, your pores will be open and not retain pigment as well
- If you work out 4+ days a week, this will cause the hair strokes to appear blurry under the skin change in color or fade prematurely or not retain at all.
- If you are a smoker, you may heal slower and not retain as well.
- If you are tan your pigment will appear greyer and will fade faster
- If you have extremely oily skin, the pigment will heal more solid, the hair strokes will look thicker and could appear blurry under the skin
- If you have a mole or birthmark in your brow, we cannot tattoo over these areas and will work around them.
- If the skin around your brows isn’t smooth, your results won’t be either.